Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pictures and Dancing

Katie came down this weekend.  Which was great timing since Friday morning Pres got his third set of ear tubes.  The doctor gave me his old set to show him.  They are so tiny!  He had a slight hole in his right ear drum.  He was not a happy camper with the anesthesia and cried for a solid two and half hours.  The cries were half pain and half, “Get these new tubes out! I hate them!” After a nap though he was good to go.  We picked up PaPa and Tinka from the airport and it was off to Yamato for dinner.  Preston and Tinka shared a love for Cadbury crème eggs afterwards:

IMG_6380

IMG_6382

Saturday morning my mother and I had the fun task of waiting for Fios to set up my phone and internet (grrrrr) [thankful for DirecTV] so Tinka and PaPa took Pres to Lowe’s Build and Grow.  They built a racecar!

IMG_6384

IMG_6385

IMG_6387

IMG_6389

Above is Tinka and Preston doing “SCIENCE!” If you recall Katie taught him the chart topping, “She Blinded Me with Science!” Later on Pres and Tinka played with all his cars.

IMG_6393

IMG_6392

Sunday it was off to the mall to buy Preston all his soccer gear.  It’s kind of funny because I’m so not a soccer mom and as much as I LOVE sports, I hate soccer.  So standing in Dick’s like well….I have no idea about shin guards and apparently there are different sized soccer balls.  Whatever.  All I know is his cleats are pretty darn cute and he did amazing today at his first practice according to Grandma!

IMG_6399

While waiting for Katie to pick out running shoes Preston wanted to take pictures together. 

IMG_6409

IMG_6411

IMG_6412

Don;t you just want to eat him?  And no weekend is complete without a dance a thon! Pres totally joined in on the action and showing us his amazing achon double-jointed moves: ENJOY!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

You know Kim and Aunt Tinka, it's just a shame that no one adores this boy or enjoys him at all! He's so stinkin cute that I just may have to come and scoop him up and bring him home to Michigan so that he and Owen can commiserate on how no one worships them!

Unknown said...

wth is up with the cubital tunnel thing? Sheesh, I did a survey online for U of M today and I must have changed over my account! Good grief! This is Jennifer (Owen's grandma) BTW.

Unknown said...

Aidan and Pres need to bust some moves together. They know all the sames moves.....only something an achon can do!!! Love the videos. Way to go on the soccer. We did a season of soccer for Aidan...don't think he likes it as much as tball. We just started tball practice and I must say he has some great pitching moves down and I need to get it on video and share! Ahhh...spring is in the air!!

Rosie said...

OMG kim how cute is that..... So of those move I totally see Destiny Doing.... He is tooo cute!!!

babs said...

Kim--you would have been so proud of Pres yesterday at soccer--he was awesome and followed the instructions great--as far as his dancing he was totally awesome and we know he got that dancing ability from his Aunt Tinka!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

OMG! I feel like I'm watching Cole bust a move! Seriously, P-dog has some serious dance moves! Watch out "so you think you can dance!" I'm in love...he's seriously adorable!!!

mel said...

is he KIDDING ME? he is out of control. those moves! I cant wait to see him play soccer. Hopefully next time Im down he will have a game, and someone wont decide that he cant go that day, bc 4 hours of a visit is more important. Excited to see you guys this weekend, maybe P can show Pete his moves!

Maeve said...

OMG... I heart this kid so much!!!!! I think he needs to come take my zumba class!! haha with that booty shaken moves he would be the star!!!

Melissa Swartley said...

What a fantastic visit with your sister! Love Preston's racecar! OMG the split!!! The dance moves are awesome! Future Idol star! Sonya loved the cabbage patch and lawnmower moves the best! She is now trying to replicate!

Katie Jaye said...

I LOVE the selfer when he's hugging your neck. Absolutely precious!!!

He is so much fun. I like that he'll try any dance move I throw at him. The kid is seriously musically talented. I betcha he'll play three instruments like his mom!

Jaime said...

Caty and I just watched Pres' moves and she sure was giggling at your son! He's got some fantastic moves! Love how our kids can get into the splits without even touching the ground. GO P!!

Unknown said...

Awesome moves! Seamus and Grace will love watching this in the morning. I think the next POLP get together needs to involve a dance-off! My sister just taught them both how to do "The Dougie" - hilarious! Sweet, sweet pictures of you and your little man...definitely new faves!

Greene Family said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE Pres!! He is awesome, and his dance moves are too much! Those videos made my day! :)
It looks like you guys had a great visit with Katie! How cool that they built a racecar?! We need to start taking the boys - they would have so much fun.
Love the pictures of you and Pres, especially the one where he is giving you a big hug - so sweet!

Susan said...

To answer your question, Yes, I COULD just eat him! He's the sweetest! And those dance moves!! He is going to be the bomb in high school! All the girls will want to dance with him. My yoga instructor wouldn't even believe some of the positions he can hold!

I didn't think I would like soccer either, but after watching my daughter play, and now my grandson, I LOVE it. I think I just didn't understand enough of it before.
Love the new racecar project from Lowes. Preston looks so cute in the safety goggles. :o)

Caden and Mommy said...

Seriously! I didnt realize I was SO far behind!
Caden just woke up from his nap and we are laughing at Preston's videos. What a superstar. I love his moves!
Fun at the Build n Grows. Caden loves going to Home Depot to play on the lawn mowers, so he thinks the picture of Preston on the mower is pretty neat :0)