Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It’s Up to You New York, New York

This past weekend was one of our 24 hour turnaround trips to NY.  Saturday we were up and rolling by 5:30.  We were off to Aunt Melski’s for a luncheon. I had yet to see Mel’s engagement ring (*gorgeous), was going to meet Tara and Teri, two other bridesmaids and their kids (*also gorgeous) and tried on my bridesmaid dress (*totally in love with)!  After lunch we took the kids to the park to play.  Preston was totally enamored with Jackson and Matison.  He was so protective of Jackson, he held his hand around the entire pond.  So incredibly cute.  Pictures at the wedding with be cuteness overload!

IMG_6434

IMG_6436

IMG_6433

IMG_6441

Later that day I took Preston to Little Vinny’s.  This was a pizzeria that I frequented many a times in high school.  The pizza is still ridiculously amazing!  I took these pictures of Pres with my BlackBerry.

img00740-20110305-1900[1] (2)

img00748-20110305-1907[1] (2)

Then it was off to Aunt Tinka and Uncle Steve’s.  On Sunday morning they started the morning with the cartoon movie of Transformers.  Steve and I could not stop laughing since the opening scene stated the year was 2005.  Pretty ambitious in 1986 thinking robots in disguise would be inheriting Earth. I include this picture because my sister looks hot in her snowflake pants and tie dye Billy Joel shirt which may be from 1986.

IMG_6450

Tinka and Steve took Pres to Chuck E. Cheese while I went to NYC to have breakfast (*read real bagels) with my friend Josh.  Then later in the day a family brunch at Maureen’s Kitchen!

IMG_6452

IMG_6455

And last-we waited 30 minutes for gas in New Jersey. One because it was $3.25 and two because they pump it for me and three it was raining.  So I figured let’s whip out the camera!

IMG_6465

Idol blog starts tomorrow!!!!

4 comments:

Katie Jaye said...

FIRST!

LOL That Billy shirt is pretty old and it was from my first concert of his that I went to (with Der-Der!) and I just CANNOT part with it! It is 13 years old!

We had such a great time with you and Pres this past weekend. I will send you the Chuck E Cheese pictures later tonight because they are very cute. I still have a ton of tokens so we're set for the next visit.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again! Love ya!

babs said...

What a whirlwind weekend--lots of fun and laughs--The Raab family totally rocks--

Unknown said...

Yay for a fun NY weekend! Pizza and bagels...ahhh. I am lovin' Katie's ensemble. Also, I wonder if she would consider taking my children to Chuck E Cheese as well? I break out in hives if I get within 40 ft of the front door. Adorable Pres pics! Seamus has those same Woody pajamas, super cute. Did you get the Buzz ones as well?

Greene Family said...

Oh my - I'm SO far behind on reading your blog! It was so great to see you guys last weekend though!
What a fun 24 hour trip to NY!! Love the pictures at the park! I can't wait to see all of adorable pictures from Mel's wedding (the kids sound so cute together), and I can't wait to see pictures of the dresses!
How nice of Katie and Steve to take Pres to Chuck E Cheese while you got to go eat real bagels! I keep saying that I would like to take the boys there, but I've yet to do so. I'm sure they had blast!
Can't get enough of Pres' smiles!! Such a handsome, happy boy!!