Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday Preston woke me up by calling "Kimberly" over the monitor. Hummmm....I really thought I would get Mom before my full name! He also asked my dad to go out to lunch, "just Papa and Preston." So my dad and Preston spent the morning together while my mom and I started some Christmas shopping for Preston. It looks to be a toy filled wonderland already. It was a rainy day so we spent time playing with Play Doh, going for a ride around the area together and reading stories. Here is Preston's ready for some football face:
This morning Preston and I made Halloween cinnamon rolls with orange colored icing. He is loving the whole baking thing. Perhaps I have a future Wolfgang Puck since Pres is loving his way around the kitchen. Today my friend from high school, Jason, who now works at the White House (how cool is that) and his awesome wife Erin-Kate and their two kids, Collin (6) and Mya who is a month older than Pres came for a visit. We met up with Sam, Jordana and Baby Maddie for the Stony Point Fashion Mall's Howl-Ween fest. This is where people dress up their dogs for Halloween. The kids thought this was just hilarious and since Preston wants a dog (which he is totally not getting until he old enough to walk it himself and clean up after it since I am still cleaning up his poopies), he really enjoyed this. His favorite was the Great Dane dressed as a horse which I still think he thinks is a horse, the pug dressed as a pig and the German Shepard which was just a German Shepard and whom Preston declared was "his doggie." The kids had a blast together. Look at how cute Mya and Preston were:
Have a great week everyone!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
10 Years Ago I
1) Was in my last year (junior year of college) living with Marrah
2) Thought that getting out in the real world totally beat the crap out of 15 hours of school a week
3) Thought I would marry my on again off again boyfriend of forever Derek
4) Was studying for my LSATs (even though I was already admitted to law school)
5) Went to the gym almost five days a week (and smoked a pack of cigarettes a day-the irony)
Things on tomorrow's to-do list
1) Get Amanda a third birthday card
2) Fill up my tank with my grocery store perks and pay----$1.97 a gallon-screw OPEC
3) Meet the 40 new people coming in to work (maybe a hottie amongst them)?
4) Attend Preston's Make-A-Wish Spaghetti Dinner with my mom and the dude
5) Make a grocery list for Jay and Erin-Kate's visit
Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1) Try to snag a date with Derek Jeter
2) Buy Preston and I the house down the street that I love
3) Buy that red Birkin Hermes bag that I promised I would buy myself when I won my first case.
4) Do some serious damage at Louis Vuitton
5) Help out all my family and friends.
5 Places I have lived
1) Greenlawn, Long Island
2) Albany, New York
3) Flushing, New York
4) Moseley, Virginia
5) God look at me-I have only four places! So pathetic
5 jobs I have had (not counting law-related for me)
1) Waitress at the Harbor Club catering hall
2) Camp Counselor
3) Grocery store checker (one week people)
4) Clerk at Harmon Drug (CVS-like)
I tag the rest of you ladies because I cannot recall who has and who has not been tagged-Jill, Mandy, Andrea, Renay, Jane, Charmaine, Amanda, Lisa, Catie, Sarah, Sheri and MY SISTER-go Katie.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
And he can even sit wider-he just was so cooperative for picture taking :-)
And here is just a great shot of the dude before we went out to Glory Days for dinner the other night when everyone arrived. (And looking handsome in the shirt given to him by Jolie)!We are so super excited for Aunt Tinka's arrival this weekend!!!!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
We are off to the pumpkin farm this afternoon!