Thursday, April 28, 2011

You are Cordially Invited to the Wedding….

Not mine!  LOL!  Q&U!  Again this year Preston’s Montessori class put on the union of Q&U.  Last year if you recall he was the letter P.  This year he was the letter L.  And we had to make a costume.  I start to sweat over these things.  I have discussed many times on this blog that I am not creative.  Besides my fear of the end of the world, the next fear is Michael’s or any other craft store. Stressing to the point of pulling out both my high and low lights, my family all put their heads together last weekend and we thought of a costume.  Big props to my sister for making tiny little lightening bugs.  His line was, “L is for lion. L is for light.  L is for lightening bugs shining bright.”  Although I think he said “in the night” after I botched the line.  In any event, Miss Kim, Miss Suzette and Miss Christine did a fabulous job!  Here are the pictures!

IMG_6881

IMG_6865

IMG_6868

IMG_6871

 IMG_6877

7 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Seriously.....he is the cutest boy in the world! The costume was great! You did good girl! Those cupcakes look soooooo yummy too. Go Preston!!xoxo

Katie Jaye said...

Oh he looks so cute with that mic in his hand! He is such a natural! I had so much fun shopping with you for the craft stuff and I wish i could have made those "bugs" stick better to the jar. I really enjoyed being a part of the costume! Good job with the shirt!

^_\

Kristen said...

So Very CUTE!!!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

It just so happens that L is my favorite letter ;) hehe

babs said...

Preston--and everybody watched the "royal wedding" well they missed out on a great production of the wedding between Q & U --it rocked--go Pres Pres

Unknown said...

Woo hoo, love the Q & U wedding!! Seriously, Sacred Heart needs to do this in Pre-K...I am suggesting it for next years curriculum! Best Letter L I've ever seen, great job Pres!

Greene Family said...

Oh my goodness the cuteness of it all, especially Pres in that first picture!! What an awesome costume - you should be proud, Kim (and Katie too)! He looks like a pro with the mic and talking in front of everyone! Way to go, Pres!! Hope you got a video of it!