Sunday, April 3, 2011

Aunt Tinka’s Weekend, Art Show & Soccer!

I was away for the Virginia Trial Lawyer’s Conference for a few days.  Preston stayed with my parents.  My mother attended his art show.  Please excuse the outfit.  He was very much dressed to the nines, but there was an incident, so he wore CUBBY CLOTHES to his art show.  He was so proud of his work and has given me his Faberge egg for my office!!!   

IMG_6018_1

My sister flew down this weekend to run the Monument Avenue 10K.  In this race, many of the runner dress up.  She went as the Dark Angel.  Here are her and Preston making their scary faces (with his Faberge egg).

IMG_6029_1

IMG_6032_1

IMG_6034_1

They also attended Preston’s soccer game.  Preston is into being the clown in addition to playing.  Including telling everyone the wind blows him over, sitting in the goal, etc. 

P1000859

P1000861

P1000862

And here is the action!!!! A couple of good kicks and then he falls-which watching back he thinks is hilarious!

He literally has been attached to Katie the entire weekend.  He is a little growth off of her leg!!

IMG_6603

Then while eating an Italian ice he got “body” freeze instead of brain freeze.

IMG_6605

Other pictures from the week:

img00819-20110327-1853[1] (2)

IMG_6574

IMG_6593

The Lite Brite he did all by himself!

IMG_6598

The 2011 Opening Day picture!

IMG_6600

Good Luck Yanks!!!!

11 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

The best pic is Preston with the shower cap on and Lite Brite Rocks!!

Katie Jaye said...

I had a fantastic time with the Little Man! He is such a ham, I can't get enough of him.

I had a fun weekend with everyone! Looking forward to easter! Love you!

Yiannakis Family said...

God your sister looks like so much fun! I love her costume and all the great pictures you have of her with Preston. Looks like a great weekend and that you have quite the artist

Jaime said...

Have I told you lately how cute your son is? I just love him to pieces!! The last picture is the best!

Maeve said...

omg... he's so cute!!! that video is so great... I can't help but laugh when lil man takes a face plant!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks xoxo

Carolyn said...

He's too darn cute! I love his smile.

Homeowner Insurance

babs said...

what can i say but preston makes my heart sing over and over --great weekend with Aunt Tinka--she did great in her 10K run and being at Pres's game rocked--he just keeps me smiling & laughing--love you Pres Pres

Unknown said...

First I just have to say I love how Katie comes to visit for the weekend and says, what the heck, let's run a 10k. She is awesome! And running in that costume to boot! I love it. I can't wait to show Seamus the soccer video! Preston looks great out there! Love all the pics!

mel said...

seriously, he is getting so old. We are going to blink and he will be driving. wow. And how cute was he at his soceer game. wait a second,,, the game... someone was slated to bring him and the snack. RIGHHHT. ok.

Caden and Mommy said...

Oh. I'm so behind in blog land. So Sad! Mel. Love her, said it before, but really her jabs crack me up!

So PRESTON! What a little stud out there on the soccer field! I am so proud of him. He looks to be having so much fun, unlike his Buddy Caden who decided half way through the season he was done with soccer!
I love that "the wind blows him over" and sitting in the goal, what a clown!
Body Freeze ... loving it. I love the things they come up with!
Love the opening Day picture! Do you have each year framed in your house? So cute!

Greene Family said...

Oh my - the body freeze picture is too cute!! Such a handsome boy in all of the pics - tough to pick a favorite! I'm so impressed with his Lite Brite skills! Way to go, Pres!!
You should do a collage of his Opening Day pics to hang in his bathroom! They are always adorable!!
Katie is awesome with running so many marathons and then to run in a costume too - impressive! She and Pres always look like they have so much fun together!
How cute is he with his art work?! I love the pic of him sitting in the goal - such a character! I'll have to show Simon the great video in the morning!