Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend Picture Overload

What a whirlwind Easter weekend.  Everyone right now is at the book store while I’m blogging.  Then it’s lunch and my siblings all depart.  The amount of food that was consumed this one weekend could feed a nation.  I’m stuffed.  Friday we all hung out together since the weather was icky and Charlie painted one of my bathrooms. He was going to paint the one in the guest room.  I ran to Target I came back and screamed.  The color we had picked looked periwinkle instead of a silver sage on the wall.  Charlie said that’s why paint chips are not reliable.  So he painted the main floor one instead. 

IMG_6732

Saturday morning was Build n’ Grow.  Uncle Steve and Preston built a birdhouse.

IMG_6746

Saturday afternoon Preston played outside with Aunt Tinka and Uncle Steve where we found out that Preston throws left and bats baseballs left, yet writes with his right.  But before his adventures, it was egg dying time!  He even made an egg for Jesus.  He thought orange was a suitable color. Thank you Paula for the wax crayon!!!

IMG_6750

IMG_6749

IMG_6747

IMG_6755

IMG_6758

Saturday night in true Raab tradition, it was off to Yamato.  I am so impressed that Preston eats dumplings and miso soup.  He’s awesome.

IMG_6759

IMG_6762

IMG_6761

IMG_6765

IMG_6768

Easter morning Pres woke up and asked if the Easter Bunny hopped past the house.  I told him to go look and see if he left him a basket.  Sure enough, the Easter Bunny did not disappoint.  He finished his egg hunt in five minutes.  Next year the Easter Bunny may need to step up his Easter egg hiding skills.  After our egg hunt we went to my parents’ for him to get more Easter treats.

IMG_6769

IMG_6776

IMG_6783

My parents made a delicious Easter feast.  We had our neighbors over as well.  It was such a nice day.  I leave you with some pictures of our holiday! Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!

IMG_6787

IMG_6796

 IMG_6803

IMG_6807

IMG_6810

IMG_6811

IMG_6818

IMG_6819

IMG_6826

IMG_6827

IMG_6834

9 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Hey girl! So sorry I haven't posted comments on ur blog. We were away and just got back. When we are away I never bring a cell phone or my iPad. First let me say that ur aquarium trip looked so amazing! Everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves. What cuties!!!
Second, it looks like you guys had an awesome Easter. Preston looks so handsome in his Easter outfit!

Unknown said...

OMG that pic of Preston giving the thumbs up is too freaking cute!

And, Nikki has informed me that she wants jammies just like Preston's. Because, apparently, she "doesn't like girl stuff, only boy stuff. And super heroes are awesome." LOL.

Glad you guys had a fun Easter!

Katie Jaye said...

Very fun weekend!! My favorite picture is of Preston posing with the finished eggs. So cute. And we totally forgot to hide them for him outside!

Pres is going to be a baseball star! I think it's so awesome he's a lefty!

Looking forward to Mother's Day Weekend!

Jaime said...

What a busy yet fabulous Easter weekend you and Pres had! I love love love the black and white picture!! I sure hope that things work out and that you make it out to Anaheim - we'd miss you terribly if you didn't!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What a GREAT Easter Preston had! I know I say this in EVERY comment, but I seriously love that child. He's such a hoot!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! It looks like it was a great Easter. So glad that the family could all be together! Seamus also played golf and baseball as a lefty for a while but last year he switched to righty. Love that plaid vest on that handsome boy you have!

Greene Family said...

It looks like you and Pres had a great Easter weekend with all of your family together! I LOVE the pics of Pres in his Easter attire outside - so handsome!!
It looks like he had so much fun all weekend! How sweet that he made an egg for Jesus too! Our wax crayon was super cheap this year - half the size it usually is and no wrapper - that part that bugged me a little though was that you couldn't even see anything that the boys drew on their eggs after we dyed them this year - still fun though.
Preston looks very happy with his goodies from the Easter Bunny and your parents! What a smile!
Great family pictures! Do you have pics of your sister and Pres giving thumbs up together?! :)

Caden and Mommy said...

Seriously it seems like with each post we find another thing Preston and Caden have in common. Caden also appears to bat left and write right.
Love all the pictures as usual ... The one of his egg with his name is adorable. And the other one with the eggs is too cute as well.
I hope you find a new color for your bathroom soon. It's probably making you crazy to look in and see a color part way done that you aren't loving.
Glad you had a fun Easter Weekend!

Yiannakis Family said...

SOOO glad we could help out with the wax crayon! I found them in the store as I was shopping for the boys Easter stuff this year and you immediately popped into my head.
The black and white photo of Preston is absolutely beautiful and definitely should be framed. Although the one of him in your glasses with his thumbs up makes me laugh too!