Friday, March 28, 2008

Major Accomplishment

I just thought I'd share. I was bored at work today, (except for my e-mailing with Cat) and decided to go through old photo albums. Now being that we are so technologically advanced, one can flip through those virtual albums anytime without blowing off any dust! I came across this photo of Preston at 10 months:

I know he is so cute you want to squeeze him (or if you are Mel you want to punt him....)

Anyone that knows Preston knows he is the hat king. Literally since coming out of the womb he has had a hat on his head. I bought this hat at Old Navy in size 12-24 months. Now Preston is pretty much in boys hats since toddler does not fit...but this hat....still FITS! He actually wore it to school the past few weeks. I am now mad I did not buy it in every color (right mom)? Anyway I just wanted to share that since it is rare that a two year old with achon would ever fit into a hat at his size or below....maybe it was mismarked ;-)


4 comments:

Tonya said...

A hat that fits!! Oh too find a hat that fits!! Al he needs is a pair of golf clubs and we can hit the green!

Anonymous said...

*sound of mom running to a computer to find an identical hat in all the colors of the rainbow including indigo*

Renay said...

Super cute! Hey I need your email address for you to be added to my super secret society...you can email me from my address which is on my family blog:-)

The Johnson Family 5 said...

I LOVE this picture! Look at those cheeks! I could just pinch them!