Wednesday, March 26, 2008

High Five

I took this picture of Preston tonight playing with his Fridge Phonics(a gift from Amanda). After uploading the picture I had to post it-look at the size of those hands! Because his hands are so wide they look like paws. One of my friends from work literally wants to bite his hands off she thinks they are so cute. And his Aunt Tinka (Katie) has always had an affinity for his starfish hands. Also I posted this because I think he is cute and Katie bought him this shirt from her latest excursion to Park City Utah to ski (beotch). :-) He may be small, but he can palm a football!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I think Will and Preston could really get along- Will was doing the exact same thing last night! We have the same Fridge phonics and he was at the fridge last night playing with them...and the train (Thomas) addiction, I think they could make good friends... Or they'd be stealing each others toys...:)

Anonymous said...

Just another one of those things us POLPs can appreciate!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

LOL! Cole's hands look the same way!! I love it! At 8 months old they are really fun to suck on! Preston looks so cute in this picture. What a smart little boy doing his homework :)

Anonymous said...

I will eat those starfish hands! om om om...

Jennifer said...

Oooh! He can be the first NFL Little Person Quarterback and make millions of dollars in endorsements every year!

Tonya said...

I love that they are so low on the fridge!!! How CUTE! Kim, Preston is the cutest! His smile, hair, eyes, everything, PERFECT! Especially, his starfish hands!