Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Preston’s Christmas Spectacular!

Pres’ class had their Christmas sing a long tonight.  Last Christmas Pres did not perform but over the course of the year Pres has become a lot more like mommy and not having stage fright at all. I know I have said before, I am not one of those mothers who cannot admit their children’s shortcomings.  My kid is adorable.  His singing is cute.  But he can’t sing well.  Seriously.  Cannot. Hold. A. Tune.  Just like his mom-because I am pretty awful, unless alone…and then I am a superstar.  So it’s pretty awesome when we are both belting out the tunes in the car.

I had to tape at least two songs (on request from Aunt Melski).  Here is “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” (notice that because they all had to touch their noses so often this gave Pres a perfect excuse to steal a pick or two) and “We Wish You a Merry Christmas.”  At the end of the performance, it was my son who raised his hand and said, “OK, can we decorate the cookies now?”  That’s my boy. Enjoy!

And then he got his cookies!

IMG_6060

IMG_6069

IMG_6071

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome job Preston!!!

Unknown said...

Super adorable!! Can't wait to show this to the kids tomorrow!

mejane said...

Hahaha! That was just the best, nose pickin' and all. Loved it!

Unknown said...

That was just the cutest ever Kim! Wish I was there to give him hugs.

Mel said...

Thank you thank you for the DOUBLE cuteness of preston. Especially since i had to miss his party due to circumstances beyond my control, ie, a db.
And then when i got home, the card! all too cute. Merry Christmas Preston! love u!

Destini said...

Way to go Pres! Tay and Trace had their Christmas program for school Tuesday night, and Trace stood up there and barely mouthed the words!

Yiannakis Family said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the videos and Preston was great!!

Katie Jaye said...

Peggy and I just watched them and we think he's just too cute!!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Caden and I watched these the other day. They are priceless, I love everything about them! I think I'm a good singer when I'm alone ... But if Dan's brother is around he isn't afraid to tell me otherwise, so I get it :0)

Greene Family said...

SO cute! Those videos just made my morning! Simon and Jude were clapping for Preston - great job!!
I often tell the boys that I hope they have their daddy's singing voice and not mommy's, but they still love to sing away with me at home and in the car . . . you should see the looks we get sometimes with our dancing and singing as we drive down the road! :)