Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Some Random Cuteness

I was lazy last week and did not do a blog update.  Nothing too exciting going on, unless you count the 24 hour bug that has hit Preston which kind of pisses me off a little.  He has not been sick in months and now, on a beautiful holiday weekend we are wasting this day indoors.  He is napping right now poor little bugger.  I am sure by tomorrow morning he will be 100%.  A little annoying that his haircut has to wait one more week and his hair is almost to the point of uncontrollable, but he needs his rest.  He has been chugging Gatorade so that’s a good sign.

I would also like to wish a Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad today (33 years) and Chris and Anna (1 year).   So here are some recent pics of the dude:

IMG_8259

Preston is having a lot of fun lately learning that his body allows him to do splits and other various tricks.  There is a lot of me saying, “Please don’t do that, I’d prefer if you don’t twist your entire body almost 180 degrees.”

IMG_8273

He loves this shirt.  I do believe Trace has this one as well.  Notice the matching Converse.  

IMG_8292

Whose cute?

IMG_8335

Here are Preston and Maddie together.  Last weekend we took the kiddos out to lunch at Red Robin and then to the Gymboree sale. (Ok fine, Jordana and I only cared about the Gymboree sale).

IMG_8339 IMG_8340

Enjoy your long weekend everyone!!!

17 comments:

Danielle said...

Great pictures! And I'm laughing about the splits...Peyton does some crazy things with her body as well! And thanks for mentioning Red Robin - I loved that place when we went and of course there aren't any down here! I hope Preston is all better soon so you can enjoy your long weekend!

Unknown said...

LOVE the random cuteness! And I hear you on the extreme flexibility...I hear myself saying very often, "Seamus, girls will not think it's cute when you put your toes in your mouth." Gross! I am really digging the Converse, I may need to pick up a pair or two for the kids!

Anthea said...

Does Preston ever stop being cute...? Hope he is feeling better soon.

& Emily - some girls I know do the same thing....not mentioning any names! hehe

marrah said...

He is outstanding and I see you finally got him to wear the sandals!!! I hope he feels better soon. Love and miss you both. Please wish your parents/ Chris and Anna a very Happy Anniversary!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Yeah for the Preston pictures! I missed my "fix" last weekend! Cute as always - love the splits :0)
... we are still waiting of our NY subway post :0)

Unknown said...

Our kids can get into some of the craziest positions. I think it just makes them that much cuter. Always as cute as ever in his pictures. Hope Pres feels better soon!

Lisa said...

I think it's funny how you'll go a week without doing a blog and call yourself lazy. I think there were some months in the winter I only posted once. Yikes. Talk about Loser! He's so cute and sweet as always!

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh so cute!!!! Sorry to hear that he caught a bug! That's no fun on a holiday weekend! I love the "small fries" shirt! Too cute! Woo hoo for Red Robin and Gymboree! Hey, but they have a TV with fun shows at Gymboree for the kiddos so that should make it a little more interesting for them right?!

Bobbi said...

That sucks that your little sweetheart is under the weather this wkend (of all wkends). But really....can he get ANY cuter? I can't wait to meet him and give him a big hug and smooch!! That small fries shirt is da bomb. Where did you get it?

Destini said...

Gotta love the Target Small Fries shirt, Trace loves his! I LOVE the matching Converse....I smell a shopping expidition in my future! Pres is such a cutie, even doing a split!

Becky said...

I hope Preston is feeling better! Those bugs are never fun! Great pics, Preston is absolutely adorable as always! I love the Small Fries and matching Converse shoes!

Greene Family said...

Preston is one handsome dude!! Love the pictures! Simon has that tough guy shirt. Love the Converse! I've been trying to find a pair in Simon's size.
I hope Preston got better quickly and that you guys were able to enjoy some of the weekend! We almost went to Williamsburg over the weekend, but might go in a few weeks - will let you know if we do.
Happy Anniversary to your parents and to Chris and Anna!

Catherine Merciez Wright said...

So cute! I can't take it!!!
Love
Cat

Sara said...

So cute! I love the shirt!! :)

Anonymous said...

Where'sa picture with Preston in the shirt Anna made for him, huh? She slaved for hours. Stop being an ingrate and dress him in it.

K-Tee said...

Those red Cons are awesome! Him and his Aunt Tinka are so cool with their matching sneaks! His little toes are adorable in the sandles. The split pic is impressive and is that a tat on his arm?

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

So much cuteness! I just want to eat him with a spoon.

Bryan has the Small Fries shirt too. I love it and had to have it when it saw it. Of course, we had to wait six months for him to grow enough to finally wear it.