Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank You Aunt Pat

I must give a hearty shout out to my Aunt Pat for my 30th b-day gift of tickets to go see Jon Bon Jovi on his final night of the "Lost Highway" tour. All I can say is OH MY GOD! It was honestly the best concert I have ever been to-the first concert where I truly thought I was losing my hearing and my voice. We sang our hearts out!

My sister and I had the BEST time ever! I cannot even put into words how amazing Jon is and how his show just rocked. I actually got goosebumps when the whole crowd sang "Livin' on a Prayer" without the band background. Unreal. Even cooler is that Preston is totally into Bon Jovi and listens to my IPod. Got to get the kiddo into cool music.

So thank you Aunt Pat. You done good!

5 comments:

Alex said...

I saw him a couple years ago, I had a blast! Hope you have a great time!!

Sarah said...

I'm jealous. I haven't had a moment like that since pre-baby times! ...oh the memories! I'm so glad you had such a great time!!

Jennifer said...

How's the sleeping going for Preston? Any better?

Hve a great time at the concert!

Anonymous said...

i totally agreed with the text you sent me, i quote

"two words fucking awesome"

it was insane my ears were ringing til the next morning!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Pat!!!! That night truly was fun as hell! He puts on an amazing show and plays for a really long time! You're totally right, it's the best when you can only hear the audience sing, plus you know it makes the performer feel good too.