Monday, July 28, 2008

Kim being Kim-My Sports Rant

* I am going to be a little guy-ish right now, but I promise it's a quick rant* I would first like to thank the Yankees for making the Sox look like pathetic losers for the majority of the weekend and although they lost last night, we get bragging rights since we took two out of three and have gained some serious ground in the AL East post-All Star Break. I hope Joe Buck is wallowing in misery that slimy bastard who is such a Yank-hater! Someone needs to shove him into a locker. I would also like to remind Boston that your team might be in some serious problems without Manny who probably will not get traded anyway because it's just "Manny being Manny" and him sort of walking to the left field corner to retrieve a ball slammed off the Monster is better than a new left fielder who is probably not the strongest bat. And if the Phils get him, the Met fans will be nervous. I would also like to say that to all those Jet fans that think Brett Favre ("Fav-va-ra") will be the answer to their problems....I don't know. They can't get much worse than last year (sorry Mel-not trying to hate, just stating a fact), so maybe Brett will help. Of course that Fireman Ed or Bill or Bob will probably wear a hat with a broken Swiss cheese on top to rub it in the faces of Wisconsin and every Jet fan will follow suit because for some reason this guy is the hero of all Jet fans for coming up with the J-E-T-S cheer (which took some serious intelligence I am sure). Enough hating on Fireman Ed or Bill or Bob. He is not as bad as those losers who go to the game and hold up a big "D" and a cut out of a fence.

O.K. I am going to be a girl again and go put on some lipstick.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Kim,

I already changed our blog, after you just added us! Sorry! I wanted to make it more about our family for when we have other children in the future.

Becky

Caden and Mommy said...

Kim!

You are too funny! You need the shirt I saw this weekend. It read, "What the fuck is lady like?" :-)
Sorry, I can't add my two cents to your post ... The only thing I know about the Yankees is I thought A-Rod was a hottie until he F'd up his marriage!

Trisha

Anonymous said...

"Someone needs to shove him into a locker."

I think Steve would love to do it for you!

LOL You making fun of the Jets fans' cheer and stupid sign is very very funny. Too bad the Debster's not here to mark my laughter down.