Monday, May 5, 2008

My 30th!

Well I have officially left my 20's behind. (Sniff Sniff).I was a little bummed. I must say though, I am very lucky. I have a great family, wonderful friends a career and the world's most amazing little boy! This was a great weekend. Mel organized a Ladies Night Out in NYC. First we met up at Mel's for a spread and drinks and then off to Tony's for an great feast. Here are some pics from the night.
My Mommy


My Sister Katie (Aunt Tinka)
Cheryl and I


Aunt Melski (Preston's godmother) and my oldest friend of 23 years!

My friends from work Kim, Katrine & Alyssa. Not being lawyerly tonight!
My sister bought me this GORGEOUS CAKE! It was so yummy!


Our table shot. Some loser in the background gave us the finger-how 4th grade!

May 4th was my officially birthday and Preston seemed to make a pit stop at the jewelry store for his mommy! The picture is me crying after reading his Mommy card that he signed! It was the best birthday ever. My aunt bought me BON JOVI tickets for July(so psyched for Jon) and my sister bought me tickets to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway. I received many amazing gifts from all my friends, but my greatest gift was having everyone together! Thank you guys for sharing this special day!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Glad to hear it was so wonderful...you deserve it! (And I am insanely jealous that you will be seeing Bon Jovi!)

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Kim, and welcome to your 30s! It's not that bad! It looks like you all had a fun time!

Danielle

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Kim! 30's the new 20 :) Your pictures are great! You look so different from the pic on the right of you and Preston. I love the picture of the two of you in your post :) He's such a handsome little guy and a pretty mommy. You did get some great gifts!
As for our boys- you are so right- they are like two peas in a pod :) It is great sharing a love for shopping. I rarely shop for myslef, it's usually for the kids, but it's so much fun picking out cute clothes for them! I will have to check out the on-line sale, thanks for the tip :) I think I have a problem ha ha.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Looks like you had a wonderful celebration!

Renay said...

Oh, how FUN!!! You look so happy and I know it is such a blessing to feel so much love from friends and family. THIRTY??? Don't you mean 29...I mean, isn't that where bdays stop-I'm 29, and it's been the best 3 years!

Looking forward to a stellar AI recap tonight! Hugs, R

Caden and Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caden and Mommy said...

Kim! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one! Don't worry - 30 really isn't that bad :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim ~ Happy belated birthday! Thanks for sharing your fun "girls night out" in NYC pictures...gave me flash back of sex and the city episodes :) Which I love!
Your blog updates are always a joy to read...and I have to say Preston is a little doll.
Wouldn't it be fun for Preston & Caden to meet some day?!
~ Caden's Grammy

Kim said...

I would love for Caden and Preston to one day meet. Trisha's pic of Caden is gracing my fridge with Preston's friends. He is so adorable. I told Trisha that Caden looks a lot like my cousin Tim did as a baby....30 years ago!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly-chan! I loves you! I can't wait to see the show with you! I'll find a cool place to eat, don't worry, I'll ask dad because he knows his way around the city...

Tonya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!! I remember crying on my 30th Birthday! It was the worst day!! Then, I remembered...I was STILL 7 years younger than my husband and that cheered me way up!!!

Enjoy your 30's!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your birthday was a memorable one! I had a blast. The food and company were WONDERFUL (minus that jerk who felt compelled to flip us the bird). You are truly blessed with great fam and friends who love you and Preston so much!!!!

Catherine Merciez Wright said...

OK - I now I'm a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. A little slack for the lateness as I just got my computer back. Welcome to the dirty thirty! I've been here since January and let me tell you - it sucks. I've found crows feet and a grey hair. I hope this isn't depressing I'm just keeping it real.
Happy Birthday!
Cat