Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just Too Cute!

A little late on the weekend pictures, but here is Preston during his adventures last weekend. He is very into being independent now with everything like getting into the stroller, getting on and off the step stool to brush his teeth and blowing bubbles-he actually blows a few which is adorable. He is very pleased with himself.
Below is a picture of Preston from Mother's Day. We had such a great day. My father and uncle and sister cooked brunch for all the moms. It was so delicious! We had bagels, eggs, bacon, sausage, danish, banana bread, fruits, veggies....and then dessert! In Preston's hand is a rock. He is still very much into collecting rocks. I have no idea why when he picks up rocks he says, "Bird! Eat!" I really do not recall teaching him that birds eat rocks. Actually I am pretty confident that this was never discussed. I try explaining that birds eat bugs, which he accepts, but still tells me that in Preston's world birds also dine on rocks. Gotta love him!

11 comments:

Jillsblog said...

He is awesome! Always dressed so great. JD loves rocks too. I have to convince we only throw rocks in the ocean!

Danielle said...

He's just such a cutie!! Every time i see his picture, I smile!

Sarah said...

you are right, he is just too cute : ) I just love looking at him standing there in that cute little outfit. And trying to blow those bubbles. Will love bubbles too- and sometimes gets one out too :) I'm glad you had a good mother's day. I can tell you are a great mom with a great little boy!

Andrea said...

Preston is ADORABLE! And a very stylish young man! Glad you had a yummy and great Mother's Day!

Caden and Mommy said...

Kim! So cute!!! I swear achon kids are the cutest! I love Preston's smile! Have a great weekend!

Destini said...

The pic of Preston blowing bubbles is adorable. I love his hat collection, I don't know how you do it, we can't keep a hat on Trace's head for more than 30 seconds.

Jaime said...

Kim, Preston is just too cute for words!! Can he be Caitlyn's prom date when the time comes?!!!

Kim said...

Jaime-I think they would make a very cute couple!

Jennifer said...

Kim, really, could you please post some awful pictures of Preston because I'm getting sick of commenting on how DARN CUTE he is!!! That boy is just too precious for words. Just want to squeeze him silly.

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

OMG. That kid is ADORABLE. 'Nuff said!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Love his little sweater vest! I'm glad you had a great mother's day!