Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Little Star

Preston is Student of the Month at school this month. My sister and I put together a cute collage that hangs outside his classroom! Jake is the other little boy who is also featured this month!
Yesterday my mother and I attended Mother's Day Tea at the school. We each received a plate made by Preston and I also received a picture frame with a Mother's Day poem and a sunflower planted by Preston himself. We played with pink Play-Doh and had great cookies. It was so adorable! Happy Mother's Day everyone!









The decorations and Preston's cute achon hand print on the Mother's Day banner.











Playing with Play-Doh with Grandma and Mommy.













Here was the presents table and to the right is Preston showing off the Color Wall to Grandma.

12 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! It sounds like they do such neat stuff at Preston's school!! And I know I say it all the time, but he is just so stinkin cute! Hopefully one day our kiddos will get to meet!

Danielle

Destini said...

What a great early Mother's Day. Preston is adorable as always :). Don't you just love the nice things that daycares do with the kids? We were gone all week so Taylor and Trace missed out on the mothers day crafts and the mothers day breakfast at daycare - but we did get to spend more time together, so it all balances out.

Anonymous said...

How much fun was that?? So cute! I am so looking forward to Seamus bringing home arts and crafts this coming school year. Happy Mother's Day to you Kim, and I hope it is a wonderful day!

Caden and Mommy said...

So cute!!! I love the achon handprint! Happy Mothers Day!

Renay said...

I hope you had a very special mother's day with your precious boy...I love fun special times at school for the kids! I'm glad you could be there with him!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to do a Mother's Day Tea...we should have done that here at Beansprout University!!! Nice Pictures! Preston is awesome! Not sure you will like my post today about the Red Sox, LOL we can still be friends right?

Andrea said...

I'm fine with you adding my blog to your list--you may be disappointed though--we have a rather dull life (HARDLY!). Preston is adorable!

P.S. Go David Cook!

AnnD said...

What an awesome Mother's Day. I really like the idea of the kiddo of the month too.

Tonya said...

Oh! I love Preston's starfish handprint! Their the BEST!!!

I am glad you had a great Mother's Day!!!

Catie said...

I also loved the handprint! So stinking cute!! What a great idea to have a Mother's Day Tea. I hope you had a great mother's day!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Oh I LOVE his little achon handprint!!!! He is just too stinking cute! I want to meet you guys!! Happy mama's day!!

Lisa said...

Too cute! What a great idea.

Lisa