Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Funny Little Man

Preston sometimes just makes me laugh. He does something funny, I laugh then he really starts to laugh. There is nothing better than the sound of his laughter. Here are some funny Preston shots:Preston loves playing in my parents' closet. He got into my mom's lipstick bin. Usually he just thinks they are tubes of Chap Stick (which he is obsessed with), but figured out how to "paint" his face. He thought this was hilarious. Here is Preston with a "hat" as he calls it. Really it's just his undershirt. My mom and dad used to do this to us when we were his age. I showed him himself in the mirror and he was laughing so hard. I asked him if he wanted a picture to see himself, to which he replied "yes!" So here is his picture. That I will save to show his first girlfriend....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, these pics are so cute. I really need to look at the April ones. I'm the worst.

Jennifer said...

You know, I keep saying the same comment over and over....how many times can I go on and on about how cute that boy is??!! Wow.

Catie said...

I love the pictures of Preston! I agree with Jennifer he is such a cutie!

Kim said...

Oh Thank you everyone! He is my little doll!

Tonya said...

He is too funny! Love the color he chose!! You might want to keep him away from my Hannah, if she see's he likes anything make-up she may do him all up!!

Sarah said...

Preston is so cute Kim. I love his smile. Isn't it amazing how cute and special our little boys are to us (meaning our mama's boys :0) I am sooo happy I have a little boy. He makes me laugh all the time too. I love the new 'hat' :)

Lisa said...

Kim, he's just ADORABLE!!

Keep posting all of these great shots!