Saturday, January 15, 2011

Southern Preston

I have not posted the house pics yet-partly because I’m one of those people who wants it perfect before showing.  Once I get Pres’ curtains up I will take his room.  The house still smells like paint so I’ve been lighting candles.  I did my first load of wash and ordered all new pictures for my frames.  It’s been a lot of fun going through boxes and putting out all the stuff I forgot I even owned.  Preston LOVES his new bed and has slept like a champ.  I still don’t have internet or phone yet (grrrrr) but thanks to my mother I have Direct TV! Yay!  Just in time for football (and Idol).  I was going nuts after four days that I stayed at my parents’ for Grey’s the other night. Here’s just a funny video of Pres dancing to his musical Cadillac Escalade.

I promise once I hang (*read my dad hangs) the curtains, I swear I will post pictures.

IMG_6248

But I have to explain the pic below: I was looking through a box of Lenox items and came across a Lenox bulldog I had bought my ex husband when he said he wanted a dog.  I was totally going to deep six it in the trash when my brother took it and said in honor of my happiness that the Eagles lost he would take care of Michael Vick the Lenox bulldog.

P1000582

My brother and sis were an awesome painting team:

P1000569

And nothing beats a dinner at Yamato!!!!

P1000556

or roasting marshmallows at the fire pit: (Fire pit totally at mom and dad’s-I am not yet that awesome)!

P1000554

P1000552

Have a great week!!!!

7 comments:

Katie Jaye said...

HAHAHAHA That video of Preston is hilarious!!! That smile he has on his face as he's dancing is just too darn cute. How did you get him to do it for the camera?! Very impressed. He'll probably hate you one day for posting it but we all thank you. I love these little home videos of him. I miss you two already and look forward to February!

Anonymous said...

Love the video..Preston is the cutest!!! Congrats again on the house!
Jodi and Alex

Kristie said...

Love the video!!! Preston just makes me smile every time I see his smiling face.

Congrats on the new house!!!

Greene Family said...

That video was the best!! :) Goodness, he is so adorable! His big smile while dancing was cracking me up! He should learn the Irish jig - looks like he's close!
I can't wait to see pics of your new home!
Roasting marshmallows on the fire pit at the end of the day sounds great!

Maeve said...

HAHA Pres is sooooooo great!!!! that face he has on when dancing is soooo cute!!!!

Ever Changing said...

I saw that vid on youtube and it's sooo cute! Great dancing skills Preston!

Tiffany said...

OH MY GOSH! I love that video of Preston! He's hilarious and oh, so adorable! That boy is so lovable! I can't WAIT to see pics of his room. I know it will be fantastic!xoxo