Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some House Pictures!

I am not one to post pictures of the house without it being completely done, but realizing that it may not happen for a few more months, I decided ok-well actually my friend Jessie last night after visiting told me to suck it up and post some pics.  I figured since the curtains are not up yet in any room (just blinds) except the living room, I would post pictures of the second floor! First here is an old picture from December of Preston on the deck off the second floor looking into the backyard:

IMG_6020

IMG_6276 

The second floor is living room/dining room/kitchen and powder room.  I’d like to get a nice throw rug for under the table and obviously a runner on the table.

IMG_6278

That hutch was my grandmother’s.  I bought the table to match the hutch.  You can see the pantry, the second coat closet and the stairs leading upstairs from here.

IMG_6281

Living Room-obviously I need a lot of things for the walls!  But I am in love with my brand new coffee table!

IMG_6283

IMG_6284

IMG_6285

IMG_6287

IMG_6289

IMG_6290

That’s it for now----ok and a cute picture of Preston for good measure.  I am trying the whole-growing out his hair thing, but we need a trim to thin it out! Stay tuned to see if I keep up with it!

IMG_6275

Pres brushing his teeth in his baseball bathroom in his football pajamas.

IMG_6273

19 comments:

Destini said...

Beautiful home Kim! Can't wait to see the rest of it! Also love Pres cheesin!!

Anonymous said...

KIM!!! The house looks A-MAZING!!!!!!! Love everything you chose - colors, style, all of it. BEAUTY!!!!! xoxoxo Cher

Katie Jaye said...

Ugh I am so mortified that you posted a pic of the table without a runner.

Kim, you are insane! The house already looks fantastic and more put together than mine ever could be. So beautiful.

The Wymers said...

Your house is GORGEOUS! Love all the awesome pics of the new digs... and the dude, because, you know, he's just as stinkin' cute as always. :D

Can't wait to see the rest of the place!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful. Come to Texas and decorate my house!!!Pam

Mandy said...

Your new place is absolutely beautiful!

mel said...

i agree with katie- no runner? what are you thinking! it looks SO good!!! i cant wait to come visit and mess it up a little bit! LOVE the table and chairs- they match the hutch perfectly! g-ma raab would be proud! If you had an extra $5.09 laying around perhaps you could get that runner. just saying.

Sara said...

Wow! That's about all I can say...WOW! Nice place, Kim! I can't wait to see the rest. :)

Jennifer said...

GREAT HOUSE Kim and Preston. Congratulations. Can't wait to barbeque on hat deck!

mejane said...

Kim, your house is gorgeous! I love your style, especially mixing classic (g-ma's hutch) and modern. Congrats!

Jaime said...

Oh Kim! The house is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures. And thanks for adding in the Preston cuteness at the end! So happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

I totally agree with Katie...your home that you've lived in for five minutes is more gorgeous and put together than the home I've lived in for five years! I love it, it looks beautiful. And that baseball abthroom? Seamus would just flip. He's already planning the "sports room with bunkbeds" that he'll share with Liam in a a year or two. I need help with my walls, so I look forward to seeing what you hang on yours. The living room furniture is fabulous! Hope to see it in person sometime soon!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your new place! Beautiful!!! So happy for you and Pres! You know, we've been in our house now for almost 10 years and we still have some bare walls that need decorating!!!

Unknown said...

I want to LIVE in the kitchen! When can I move in?? (Or at least visit!!) Congratulations on being a home owner and of such an AWESOME home at that! It's GORG! xoxo to you and Preston

Marrah said...

Love everything you have done with the house!!! Pres is one lucky dude!!!

Love you guys!!!
XoXo

Caden and Mommy said...

SO, what I have an issue with is there are NO toys in any of the rooms. I am highly envious of this. Your house is gorgeous! I am so happy for you and Preston :0)

Greene Family said...

I love your new home, Kim - gorgeous!!! Like your sister said, your home looks so much more put together than mine does, and we've lived here for 5 years!
Love seeing Preston cuteness!! I hope you can stick with growing out his hair!
I'm so happy for you and Preston!!

Sarah said...

You're new home is gorgeous. I LOVE your kitchen! Super jealous of it :) Preston is adorable, as always. Congrats on the new home. So happy for you two!

babs said...

Just want to thank all of Kim and Preston's friends & family for all the support over the years--she is a super mom and daughter and she has accomplished her goal of giving Preston a beautiful new home. She saved very hard to purchase all that is in the picture slide show, please understand that i am saying this as her ex-husband is once again being hurtful saying he bought the furniture--he bought NOTHING absolutely NOTHING--but believe me he took alot including a large sum of money from myself and my husband-