Monday, September 6, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I finally uploaded the pictures from our trip to New York a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my cousin Matt’s wedding to Jessica.  It was just so nice to spend a few days with the family.  The first night we spent at my parents’ apartment in NYC.

IMG_4761

The next day was brunch at Big Daddy’s and walking around the city! It was an icky day weather wise so we also spent some time back at the apartment before heading to the rehearsal dinner.

IMG_4765

IMG_4775

IMG_4783

Preston-a great kid for helping out those outer thigh muscles.

The whole family!

IMG_4788

IMG_5848

IMG_5852

IMG_5845

The next day Pres and I spent the day with Nana (my grandmother) and then met the whole family out for dinner on Long Island for (*real) Italian food!

IMG_4792

IMG_5871

IMG_5872

IMG_5874

And here are some pics from the wedding.  It was a truly lovely day! Congratulations Matt & Jessica!

IMG_5896

IMG_5900

 IMG_5902

IMG_5903

IMG_4817

IMG_4819

The next day we had lunch at Aunt Pat and Uncle Dennis’ with the family before going home the next day.

IMG_4860

IMG_5948

Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend!

10 comments:

Destini said...

Oh my, Preston in the newsboy just totally made my day! I so love how Preston lets you doll him all up! Trace won't let me near him with anything cute anymore!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

I'm dying over P's outfit!! To die for! I wish Cole's head would fit into a hat like that!!! AND...you hot mama!! Looking all cute with your LV bag! Lovin' it!

Yiannakis Family said...

I agree with all the above. Preston is just so handsome and I absolutely adore the hat! And you looked absolutely beautiful at the wedding. Looks like you have a really wonderful family Kim!!

The Wymers said...

Love all the pics, it looks like you guys had a super-fun weekend. Congrats to the new(ish) bride and groom!

caitlin said...

it was a great weekend it was so nice having everyone in! btw love the pic of you and our moms =)

Jaime said...

I am loving your son in that hat!! I just want to squeeze him!! Looks like such a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous family pictures! It must have been so wonderful to be together with the whole fam. Pres in those little white pants - I'm loving them! So handsome!

Maeve said...

aww great pics!!! I love your lil curls in your hair!!! xo

Katie Jaye said...

Holy Cleavage, Batman! I'm showing waaaay too much in that one with Caitlin. I like the one of you and Grandma, that came out very nice.

Matt & Jess couldn't ask for a nicer day for a wedding! It was definitely a fun weekend. I'm looking forward to the next time we all get together again!

Greene Family said...

Beautiful family pictures!! Love the picture of you and Preston and the one of Preston in the gazebo! You look beautiful, and Preston could not be more handsome (love his outfit) . . . does everyone want to squeeze and kiss him when they meet him!? It looks like you all had an awesome weekend together! Congrats to the bride and groom!