Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Son has Gotten Some Sun

Going through the pics for the blog this week I realized just how tan Preston is, even with wearing SPF 195 for kids. This picture I took last weekend when he got a little too much on his nose. I was dragging the fish from the pool:

IMG_7649



Preston hangs in my room a lot to play with the little bear on my bed that he bought me for Mother’s Day that sings “Wind Beneath my Wings.”


IMG_7654

My parents were in Chicago last weekend and Preston really wanted the wooden CTA trains to add to his collection. Naturally there was no transit store that they found so thanks to the internet, these arrived (along with a NJ Transit for good measure) at my mom’s two days later. His eyes are shining. Literally. It would be if like you took me to Louis Vuitton and said pick out four new bags you’d like.


IMG_7656



Chris and Anna were in Europe a few weeks back. They are going to the Olympics next year (of course they are-these are people who when you ask them what they are doing for the weekend they say things like, “Jump out of a plane”). Anyway, they picked up this jersey for Preston. I feel good about this, getting Olympic gear before the Olympics. Unlike the last time when I was cheated out of the USA Ralph Lauren hat…still bitter.


IMG_7657

Here is my little goofball and I. Because of rain today (so. not. happy), we are not outside. Boo. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!


IMG_7666

4 comments:

Katie Jaye said...

LOL Pher and Anna sure know how to live life to the fullest!

You and Preston are soooo tan! Looking good! :-)

The Wymers said...

Look at that tan, woman! Wow! :P

I totally cracked up at your 'Louie V' line... sounds like something my sisters would say.

AmberK said...

I so wish you two were our neighbors! We'd have SO much fun!!

:)

Can you please send us some of your rain? Super sad here that we keep missing it. Our poor farmers....

Hugs
AmberK

Greene Family said...

Oh my - I just want to give Pres a big hug in that first picture! He's too cute!! Look how tan you both are - you look great!
Too funny with your Louis Vuitton comment! :) Simon wants to know if he can go see Pres and play trains!
Awesome jersey, Pres! It does sound like your brother and his wife live life to the fullest!