Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching Up!

With so many events going on I have not posted about our POLP meet up in Sandy Point Park in Maryland two weeks ago. The Mazur family was up for Peyton’s appointments in Baltimore, so the Mid Atlantic families got together.  Preston had a blast at the beach with his friends.  I forgot why I hate the beach with kids until after when nine pounds of sand was in my car.  I’ll let the pictures do the talking:

The beach stud:

IMG_7528

Best Friends:

IMG_7529

The obligatory selfer:

IMG_7530

IMG_7535

Even though Pres has quite the tan, the sun was so strong and I made him wear his shirt.  Pres and Simon are becoming very good buddies.  Even saw each other twice in one weekend!

IMG_7540

IMG_7536

Seriously I cannot deal with that picture of Pres and Pey!  They are adorable!  The Mazur girls are very good swimmers and Pres was so excited to jump right into the mix!

IMG_7544

IMG_7546

This weekend we have done ZERO traveling after two fun filled weekends but spent a ton of time up at the pool.  Apparently it’s very hot outside this weekend.  Preston had his first swimming lesson today.  It’s amazing how much he listens to adults other than myself.  He is becoming quite the little fish, even under water!  He also loves jumping off the sides of the pool-especially to show off to the pretty girls in bikinis.  Yesterday after we came home and he ate dinner I told him I was jumping into the shower.  When I came out and there was dead silence I walked into his room only to find this-

IMG_7645

Here are some pics from the pool today! We just came home for lunch and we are heading back in!

IMG_7646

IMG_7647

IMG_7648

9 comments:

Alex said...

All these pictures show so much happiness!!! I love how you say Preston listens to other adults much better than you...makes me feels better to know that Sam isn't the only one! lol

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Preston is sooooooo handsome! So nice to see you get together with POLP friends often! The beach is great but you are right.....the sand stinks! It's great Preston is taking swim lessons! So is Emma! Very important! Ttys xoxo

The Wymers said...

LMAO - both my girls listen to other adults way better than they do Dave and I.

Love all the pics, looks like you East Coasters had fun at the beach. :P

Amber said...

It's not really fair that he's SO PHOTOGENIC!! That kid is stinkin' cute!!! :) I love that he fell asleep, you've run his fun tank empty, Kim! LOL

Looks like a precious and fun life.

Can I just tell you...he's so blessed to have you as his mommy. :)

Hugs & Prayers
AmberK

Unknown said...

What a little fish! He'll be swimming laps in no time! Love the pics from Sandy Point, another awesome POLP get together. I am cracking up over Preston trying to impress the girls in bikinis - Seamus will actually go right up to a group of girls on the beach and ask them to play ball with him! And it works!! These little studs of ours!

mel said...

i have the cutest godson- EVER

Caden and Mommy said...

Super Cute Summer Fun Pictures :0) I love that Preston is such a little fish ... and like the lounge chair in the pool.
I hear you about the listening to adults. After Caden loved the pool so much in Anaheim I told Dan we need to sign Caden up for swim lessons. Dans reply was, oh, I can just teach him .... and I'm thinking ya, cause he listens so well to us. Not!
... and hooray for seeing more LP families :0)

Danielle said...

Great post :) I love the picture of Peyton and Preston! Thanks for helping get everyone together-it was great to meet everyone!!

Greene Family said...

I'm so far behind again with blogs . . .
Pres is such the stud at the beach and pool! :) It was so great to see you guys twice in one weekend - always have a blast with you!! Of course, Simon was wondering why we weren't seeing Pres the following weekend though. We are sooo excited to see you guys again on the 3rd!! That reminds me - I need to send you a message.
Great photos!! The picture of Pres and Peyton is so adorable! Love the picture of Pres on the lounge chair in the pool too! Great summer fun!! Is he done with swim lessons now? I can imagine that he had a great time just being in the pool!