Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our Boys Get Together!

Yesterday Preston and I were visited by Jenn, Simon, Jude, Amanda, Corey, Parker and Paula, Jax and Peyton for a fun filled boys Saturday!  We started the day off at CiCi’s Pizza.  This place is a totally great place for kids.  All you can eat pizza, pasta and desserts and video games!

IMG_7406

Then we went back to my house for cake, bubbles and the boys had a blast playing in Pres’ room and with his train table.  Amazingly, my son was great with sharing! Go Preston!

IMG_7410

IMG_7415

Then we were off to my parents’ house to roast marshmallows! Jax fell asleep on the way over and I HAD to take this picture since Preston has fallen asleep on this very chair many of times!

IMG_7416

IMG_7418

IMG_7419

IMG_7421

IMG_7422

IMG_7424

IMG_7439

IMG_7440

IMG_7441

It was such a fun day.  As we all agreed, we are so lucky to live in the MidAtlantic!  It’s like a National every month!  Wish our West Coast friends could join us! Love you girls!  Thank you so much for coming!

Also this week was the first swim meet for the development.  My mother and father won a personal table for all home swim meets.  Tuesday night we were up at the pool cheering on the Marlins.

 IMG_7402

IMG_7404

And just because this is the PERFECT shirt for my son!

IMG_7405

7 comments:

babs said...

What a pleasure it was to finally meet all your wonderful friends and their children. Daddy & I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with such a friendly and delghtful group of ladies and gentleman and all their fabulous children--thanks for sharing your beautiful families with us

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Looks like soooooooo much fun! You guys are so lucky to live near each other! All the boys look so cute together! Oh and just in case you haven't heard I already have a husband for Lyla....it is Jaxson!!! It's already been arranged! LOL

Unknown said...

Love all those boys (and their mommies of course!!) They look like they had a great time together! We are so fortunate to be surrounded with good friends who are just a car ride away. I'm thankful for any time we are able to get together. Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a week!

Caden and Mommy said...

Loving these pictures. Caden came up and looked over my shoulder as I was looking at this post. He says, "hey, how come I wasnt there". Like I did him some injustice by not letting him see his friends, little sh** :0) I had to remind him we lived too far away. Darn geography.
Cant wait to see your Camenga sleep over pics this coming weekend.
...and yes, that shirt is perfect for Preston! I love his new haircut. He looks so grown up, especially in that first picture!

Yiannakis Family said...

Thank you Kim and Preston for hosting all of us at your gorgeous home! And Kim, please thank your parents again for being so generous as well. It was so wonderful to meet them and have a chance to talk. The group shots turned out quite nice considering how exhausted everyone was! I thank God every day for giving me Jaxson and bringing some of the most wonderful people I've ever met into my life! You girls are lifelong friends. Love you all!!!

Amber said...

Oh man! I want to live in the MidAtlantic just so we can be a part of the fun!! :) Looks like you all had a blast-love all the happy faces!

(PS Totally perfect shirt for Pres!! LOVE!)

Hugs
AmberK

Greene Family said...

Thank you for inviting us, Kim and Preston, to your beautiful home - we had such a blast!! Simon keeps asking when he gets to see Preston again! :) Thank you to your sweet parents too - it was great to finally meet them in person!
Love the pics you got!! It brings such a big smile to my face to see how much fun our boys all have together, and it's so much fun to have time to chat with you all!
We are so lucky to be able to get together as often as we do, and we are so excited for our next together! Like Paula said, you all are lifelong friends, and I'm thankful that Simon has brought such amazing people into our lives! Love you ladies (and boys too)!!
That last picture of Preston is perfect! :) Thanks for sharing all of your cool toys with the boys, Preston!