Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good Morning Raab Family!

My house is going up quick.  I feel like Ty from Extreme Home Makeover is running around with a bullhorn!  I was finally able to go in and walk around.  Check it out!

IMG_5295

IMG_5296

When you walk in, garage on the left.  The room down the hall is the guest suite with a full bath.  These steps take you the second floor.

IMG_5303

Living room with my fireplace.  The door will walk out onto a deck.

IMG_5298

Kitchen and half bath will be to the left.

IMG_5299

Stairs to third floor.

IMG_5302

My bedroom and my walk in closet to the right.  Bathroom will be opposite the windows.

IMG_5300

Beginning of Preston’s room with his full bath opposite the windows. 

I can picture it all in my mind!  So excited.  Cannot wait for the walls to go up!

7 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

KIM~ I am SO happy for you! How exciting! It all looks great ... except that is a lot of bathrooms to clean! Will you be able to afford a maid? I hate cleaning bathrooms! .... and I just got your title to the post ... funny :0)!

Alex said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see it all finished!

Jaime said...

I'm so excited for you and Preston! What a great home this is going to be! I can't wait to see the finished product! Do they have a completion date?

Tiffany said...

OH I love it! I can't believe how fast it has gone up! And that's so awesome that each room has it's own bathroom...that will be so nice and spacious. I can already picture you organizing everything. :) Love it!

Unknown said...

So exciting! I am totally with Trish though - that's a lot of bathrooms to clean!! It is going to look amazing...can't wait to see it with all the decor!

Melissa Swartley said...

Woo hooo!!! Looking awesome! Wow, your house is going up super quick! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Greene Family said...

How exciting!! I'm so happy for you and Pres! It looks amazing and really is moving along quickly after a slow start! I can't wait to see it complete and decorated!