Friday, December 26, 2008

Off to New York

I cannot believe I am posting twice in a couple of days, but I wanted to leave you with some shots from Christmas. I will have to add more to Facebook too. We are off to New York and we will check in upon our return!

Here is Preston and I putting out magic reindeer food. His teachers gave each child a bag and said to spread it on the front lawn for the reindeer. I mean when you think about it, most kids leave a carrot for Rudolph. There are wight other reindeer who are pretty darn hungry. So they got oats---and glitter.
We enjoyed Christmas Eve with Sam, Jordana and Baby Maddie...and lots of food! Preston was such a good boy with Maddie and talks to her and rocked her carseat. Usually there is a lot of jealousy with other babies, but he seems to love Maddie.

I took a video of Preston's first reaction to Christmas. Don't mind my voice echoing and I am half laughing, half with tears in my eyes for him.

Santa came for Preston! (Note that those gifts actually past the truck are NOT Preston's. There are others that were good this year).
Love the chocolate around his mouth!


13 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas day! Have a great time in New York!

Alex said...

Kim, it brought tears to my eyes!! He is so adorable and SO LUCKY to have you as his mom!!!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

AWESOME scooter! Preston is going to have a blast with that! Looks like you guys had a wonderful morning and I'm sure no one had more fun than Preston! Thanks for sharing the great video.

Destini said...

I love his excitement when he runs into the living room and sees the presents! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

Melissa Swartley said...

Looks like Preston had a very Merry Christmas! Love the video! Have a great time in New York!

Caden and Mommy said...

Kim!
That video is priceless!!! I love his floppy hair as he runs into the room! So cute! - it looks like Santa took good care of preston - and Preston is in love with his new bike- I love how he hopped on it and took off :0) Preston is one lucky boy to have you as his mommy!
Trisha

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! Preston is a much loved and treasured boy! Merry Christmas to the whole family!

Unknown said...

Wow! Preston sure looks like he had a great Christmas. Have a wonderful visit in New York.

Sarah said...

Preston is so cute Kim. I just loved that video and his reaction. So cute. He was so cute (and fast) on his bike. I'm glad you guys had fun. He sure is a sweet boy!

Jaime said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I loved so many things about the video - from Preston running into the room with such excitement and hopping onto the bike. I cracked up when he took off with the bike at full speed! I'm so glad you had a great day! Enjoy yourselves in New York!

Jen Weisser said...

I love Preston's excitement when he saw all the gifts! That little bike is awesome! Looks like alot of fun!I cant believe how big he's getting! Glad Santa was good to you all!

Anonymous said...

Kim, He is just adorable! It sounds like Christmas was extra special this year.

Greene Family said...

Oh my goodness - that video is adorable!! I love his face when he first sees all of his presents! That scooter is awesome, and way to take off on it Preston! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!