Sunday, December 14, 2008

New York Pizza-A Photo Essay

Preston's lunch yesterday through pictures: (Captions under each picture)

Mommy has given me New York pizza for lunch. I am a little skeptical. I mean we live in Virginia. How did they get the pizza here? Looks like NY pizza though. I mean I know I cannot read a map, but I am pretty sure New York and Virginia are too separate places. They are probably pretty far apart (I mean if they are not pretty sucky of my relatives to not visit me every weekend). Wonder what Gordon and Henry think? (bottom left corner)

Ok I am gonna give this a whirl. I mean worst case scenario it's just sub-par Central Virginia pizza, but I mean I am totally famished. It's twelve and I have not stuffed my face since...at least ten thirty.


Thumbs up! This is good pizza. Gordon and Henry did not steer me wrong. Now this is what I call a lunch.

And two thumbs up to Papa for bringing us the pizza (and Aunt Tinka for cutting it up and wrapping it in aluminum in such an anal retentive way).

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a true NY boy you have there! He knows his pizza! So glad to see that Gordon and Henry are regular dining companions at your house too! Adorable.

Unknown said...

I know that Aidan would sure join in on that pizza if he was there. Cute pics once again!

Mike Mallinson said...

hahaha! Love the storytelling - and it's nice to fill in the gaps from your Facebook status updates!! Preston does a fantastic job of explaining to us exactly how he feels!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! So nice of Aunt Tinka to bring him pizza. I love your comments, Kim -- you crack me up!

Destini said...

Wow - its pretty bad when re-heated (or cold) New York pizza is better than faux New York pizza from VA! I love this post - you are too much Kim, and Preston is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Very funny captions Kim. I really enjoyed that thumbs up and his audience of trains. This made me laugh and smile at work (and The Debster isn't here to mark it down because she's Christmas shopping again).

And maybe next time I won't put the tin foil between slices. See how Preston likes mussed up NY pizza!

Caden and Mommy said...

Kim!
I love this photo essay, so cute! Preston will have to show Caden where to find great NY Pizza come July :0)
Trisha

Danielle said...

I love the pics! I need to meet you guys! I'm not sure if we'll make it to NYC this summer...I'll be bummed if not. I want to squeeze him! I'm thinking of setting Preston up with Riley...she's only 3 months older.
I laugh about the pizza, here we keep trying to find "NJ boardwalk" pizza!

Melissa Swartley said...

Mmmmm... NY PIZZA! Thanks for the craving! Preston is so cute in these pic's!

Alex said...

cute post! The pizza looks so freaking good!

Greene Family said...

So cute and funny!!