Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAG-I'm it

I have been tagged by Danielle. Here goes:

10 Years Ago I
1) Was in my last year (junior year of college) living with Marrah
2) Thought that getting out in the real world totally beat the crap out of 15 hours of school a week
3) Thought I would marry my on again off again boyfriend of forever Derek
4) Was studying for my LSATs (even though I was already admitted to law school)
5) Went to the gym almost five days a week (and smoked a pack of cigarettes a day-the irony)

Things on tomorrow's to-do list

1) Get Amanda a third birthday card
2) Fill up my tank with my grocery store perks and pay----$1.97 a gallon-screw OPEC
3) Meet the 40 new people coming in to work (maybe a hottie amongst them)?
4) Attend Preston's Make-A-Wish Spaghetti Dinner with my mom and the dude
5) Make a grocery list for Jay and Erin-Kate's visit

Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1) Try to snag a date with Derek Jeter
2) Buy Preston and I the house down the street that I love
3) Buy that red Birkin Hermes bag that I promised I would buy myself when I won my first case.
4) Do some serious damage at Louis Vuitton
5) Help out all my family and friends.

5 Places I have lived

1) Greenlawn, Long Island
2) Albany, New York
3) Flushing, New York
4) Moseley, Virginia
5) God look at me-I have only four places! So pathetic

5 jobs I have had (not counting law-related for me)

1) Waitress at the Harbor Club catering hall
2) Camp Counselor
3) Grocery store checker (one week people)
4) Clerk at Harmon Drug (CVS-like)
5) Babysitter

I tag the rest of you ladies because I cannot recall who has and who has not been tagged-Jill, Mandy, Andrea, Renay, Jane, Charmaine, Amanda, Lisa, Catie, Sarah, Sheri and MY SISTER-go Katie.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Have fun at your spaghetti dinner! Enjoy your tomorrow before it turns into "10 years ago"!

Anonymous said...

umm do you not recall living in Bronxville???????
I loved your jobs. Im laughing over about your week stint at the grocery store!

Anonymous said...

LOL Mel's funny (or silly as Pres would say)

I'm so glad I was tagged! Yipee! I'm off to write another BLOG!