Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bathroom Shenanigans

Preston was just so cute tonight before bed. He was really excited since he did pee-pee on the potty and that earned him one candy corn. I really do not want to force potty training-some days he is willing to give the ol' potty a shot, other days I swear he is wearing depends to the senior prom.
Preston was donning his new Feast of San Gennaro t-shirt from my father. I am still a little bitter that I could not go to the feast in Little Italy this year and was staring to get over it that night when Katie sent me a picture from her phone of her and my father chowing on a mozzarella pie. Be-otch ! :-) Every year we have gotten Preston shirts from San Gennaro: (eight months, 11 months and 1 1/2 respectively)



















Anyway, here are a few quick shots of Preston in his bathroom and brushing his teeth. He now chooses between Thomas toothpaste or Strawberry-oh the decisions of a two year old!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, candy corn...it's my favorite thing about this time of year!! Potty is tough, no doubt about it, we still have our struggles! But I don't think we have to worry about buying Depends just yet...unless of course we're getting old :-)

The Johnson Family 5 said...

OMG! I want to just eat him up in the 2nd picture!! He is just too cute!! Life must be rough when your big decisions for the day are which toothpaste flavor to use!

Mike Mallinson said...

Only think I'm still confused about is how you get him a shirt every year, which equals three times in 10 months! LOL

Evan's given up choosing between different toothpaste flavors and now mixes strawberry and watermelon! Eww!

Jaime said...

I love his new shirt! Caitlyn is such a pasta lover. Although she does have another food that have precedence over pasta - cheese. However pasta and parm cheese go hand in hand. True story - for Caty's second Christmas, when we visited Santa at the mall, she actually told him that she wanted cheese for Christmas!! So after Santa had come, he left her some string cheese and a shirt that says "I LOVE CHEESE!!

On another note, about the toothpaste... it sounds like my parents house. My mom only has one flavor of toothpaste, yet, 3 different toothbrushes to choose between. The choices we give out kids; they are so lucky these days!

Alex said...

OMG I love the San Gennaro feast!! We have it in Vegas in May and September of each year!

Anonymous said...

Mozzarella pie? I have never heard of that, but I think I would like to try it. :-)

Cute photos. Does Preston take any bad photos? I swear, he is so photogenic.

Anonymous said...

where are the pumkins in these photos? mel perrotta

Anonymous said...

LOL Mel's comment is freaking hilarious.

He's so unbelievably cute in his San Gennaro shirts!

Destini said...

We love Preston in all his shirts!! You are making me feel a little better that Preston is still working on sometimes going to the potty, Trace has completely refused lately - these diapers aren't getting any cheaper!!

Greene Family said...

Too cute - I love Preston in all of his shirts! I'm sorry you missed the feast this year. I love going to Little Italy in Baltimore - can't barely move after eating there though. :)

Good luck with the potty training!

Caden and Mommy said...

Kim
love, love, love these pictures! He looks so proud to have the toothpaste on his toothbrush :0)
Trisha