Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our Random Week

Nothing too exciting this week.  We are getting food ready for Super Bowl-off to a party this evening.  Pres wants Green Bay to win.  My brother called before and told Preston he was rooting for the Steelers.  I heard my son say into the phone, “The Steelers stink.  The Packers are going to win.” This morning we had my parents over for brunch.  Pres called to invite them last night.  I even heard him say to my mom, “Do you want to come for breakfast tomorrow?  Um…..10:30?”  I did not tell him a time! He’s too much! Here are some random pics from the week.  Hope everyone enjoys their Super Bowl! Pres is off to decorate our Super Bowl cake with his Eli Manning figure.  He told me he wants Eli on the cake, despite the fact I’m sure Eli is hanging on a beach somewhere.

IMG_6306

IMG_6310

IMG_6313

IMG_6326

And our portrait after he inhaled cheese doodles.

IMG_6336

Yesterday we split up all our holiday decorations into boxes depending on holiday.  We found the Valentine’s bear that my mom gave Preston when he was just two months old.  At one point Preston only had a few inches on the bear.

IMG_6324

8 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

Oh, I love him. The last picture of Pres with his vday bear is aorable!

As far as Disney I hope you can swing it. I hear you on it being so expensive. I wish the Nationals weren't always on the holiday week, that doesn't help with the price.

Caden is really into where people live ... According to him we are going to come see you guys in Virgina in a couple days. I think we will wait a couple of years to visit, it would be a fun spring break when the boys are around 6 or 7 :0)

Happy Super Bowl day ... Have a great week!

Unknown said...

LOVE the cheez doodle pic! One of my new faves! I remember all the sweet pictures with the Valentine's bear...gosh, it seems like yesterday! Hope you guys had a fun Super Bowl...now it's time for baseball, as Seamus reminded me yesterday!

Katie Jaye said...

HAHAHAHA I like how he invited mom and dad! He really is too much to handle. I don't know how anyone can not laugh at what he says all the time.

babs said...

Kim--we enjoyed our brunch--i want to take the time to thank pres pres for the invite--everything was delicious--thanks again --my baby monkey keeps me going

Jaime said...

I just love seeing new pictures of Pres. I love his "cool kid" t shirt and the last picture of him and his bear. Can't wait until July.

Amber said...

Hi Kim,
Just wanted to say HOW CUTE about your handsome young'n :) He's so cute...
I'm new to your blog. I read about Preston getting mad over Santa using his cup and I giggled! That is too funny!! Then I read about the 'closure' of your new home and I had to say "YAAAAY!! for you and for Preston!!!" Oh gosh, for not knowing you I sure felt emotional over that. I'm so glad you're finding a new happiness and getting some peace on a hurtful and significant event in your life. You're strong, so glad you see it in yourself too!!!

Hugs & Prayers
AmberK

PS The place is GORGEOUS, too!!

Kristie said...

Love the "Cool Kid" shirt!!! Preston is just so cute!!!

Greene Family said...

Oh my goodness - he's too much! Love him!! Adorable, adorable pictures, as always!