Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our MIA August

With being in New York the past week and really nothing super exciting going on I have neglected the blog.  I still have yet to upload all the pictures from the wedding and the New York visit, but I am going to include some cute Preston pics from the past two weeks.  How cute is the new Yankee hat?  It is a fitted hat and the material is frayed.  He was dismayed and ran up to me telling me his hat was ripped.  He thought I was a tad nuts when I explained I bought it that way.  Like, Mommy why are you buying ripped articles of clothing? 

IMG_4731

IMG_4747

I just love Preston in muscle shirts.  And the way this weather is going, he will probably be in the muscle shirts until November. I also realized that he has a fruit snack in his mouth in this picture. 

IMG_4864

Because there may not be anything cuter than my son in flip flops.

IMG_4867

My handsome little guy.  I promise to update very soon with the wedding weekend pics.  Pres of course did not disappoint in the cuteness department!

12 comments:

Mike Mallinson said...

He doesn't like pre-worn clothing, eh? Wonder what he would have thought of the shredded jeans we were all buying in the late '80s :-D Love the pic with the fruit snack!

mejane said...

Ha! I love his reaction to the ripped hat. You have one fashion conscious little dude there. I bet he'll understand the style of frayed clothing in no time!

Jaime said...

I love him in his muscle tank tops and flip flops too! But I also love him in every other picture you post of him! :-) Caty says "Hi Preston!"

Ever Changing said...

Indeed he is one handsome dude in muscle shirts and flip-flops! The only guy I know who can pull that look off with such a convincing smile also!

Caden and Mommy said...

LOVE the new hat. Our kids are so OCD of course he would notice it was frayed and not brand new with zero tears or marks. Thanks for the pic update, I was having Preston withdrawls. Looking forward to the wedding post, as I'm sure there will be many more cute Pres pics!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of the flip-flops! You have no idea how many pairs of flip-flops we tried on Seamus this year...he wanted a pair SO BAD...but they just do not stay on his feet! His toes are so short, there's nothing for the flop to hang on to! Even with the strap behind the heel, they were useless. Lookin' good in that muscle shirt, Pres! So handsome!

Unknown said...

Oh, and Seamus has to let Preston know that he has that SAME Monster Jam shirt!

The Wymers said...

Kylie would so freak out over the hat too ... so take heart in knowing it's not just your kid! :o)

Super cute pics as always, love that little guy. Give him a big hug from us!

Alex said...

He looks so handsome in every single picture! I know what you mean on the blogging thing, for some reason it's harder to keep up during the summer for me too!

Katie Jaye said...

LOL I love that he was upset with the frayed brim! He is such a character!

Greene Family said...

Love seeing so much cuteness in the morning! Preston - you are so handsome! He looks so cute in muscle shirts and flip-flops! Love his new hat! Too funny that he was upset that you bought him a ripped hat! :)

Tiffany said...

OH I LOVE muscle shirts! These boys and their arms are just too much to take! He's so stinkin' smart...what other little boy would know that his hat should not be frayed! He's so handsome!