Sunday, January 3, 2010

Preston & Peyton’s Second Date

It was so great to see the whole Mazur family again in Richmond! We met at the local outdoor mall-but did not eat outdoors don’t worry. It is still beyond freezing here in Virginia, much to my dismay. It was so nice to meet Laynie and Riley too as well as Danielle’s mother. Prior to going Preston wanted to know everyone who would be there and after I told him about the three girls he asked me, “Where are the boys?” It did not take him too long however to warm up to all the female attention. The date started with pizza but Pey and Pres did not wait until date’s end to pucker up!

IMG_2273

Public display of affection at CPK.

IMG_2274

“We’re not doing anything. Just eating and chatting…”

IMG_2277

IMG_2279

The cuteness is almost too much to take!

After dinner all the kids had a blast running around and keeping warm by the fire pit!

IMG_2280

This was also the point in the night where Riley and Preston, being too rambunctious four year olds had a blast running around chasing each other.

IMG_2285

IMG_2282

It was such a nice visit. I love our blog family so much. I can’t wait until Nashville!!!! Thank you Mazur family for braving the cold and having dinner with us!!!!

In other Preston news, we braved outside to ride the bike for about 2.4 seconds before the wind chased us back inside. I am so proud of Pres because he is really getting the hang of it!

IMG_2203

Here is my little dude in his Fargo hat:

IMG_2217

This week we played with Preston's new Lite Brite. Lite Brite was much cooler I think when we were younger, although this one does not need to be plugged in. The issue I have is there are not enough of each color peg to make the whole picture. In any event, Pres had a great time:

IMG_2269

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love Preston's little fargo hat! And what a cute little couple...adorable kissing picture!

Caden and Mommy said...

What a fun date ... I love the 4th picture down, Pres is standing so proudly! The Mazur girls are so cute ~ Preston is one lucky guy :0) So cute he was inquiring about why no boys. I'm realizing that Caden is getting a little too smart, I think my days are coming!
Good job on the bike ... when the weather warms I anticipate a video?!
I pulled out my lite brite the other day and Caden was the least bit thrilled. I think there is much better technology these days then when we were kids!
Yes ... I'm ready for my flip-flops too! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beyond words! So totally cute. The kissing picture a keeper. Pres looks so proud on his bike. How tall is he these days? I need to check out a 12 in bike for Aidan.

Jaime said...

Love the pictures, as always! What a lucky guy - having three beautiful girls for a lunch date. He looks so proud riding his bike! I loved playing with my Lite Brite growing up - might have to look into one for Caitlyn birthday. Thanks for the idea! :)

Greene Family said...

That is a whole lot of cuteness!! Preston and Peyton are just adorable together, especially with their kiss during dinner! Love the picture of Preston with his dates (what a stud!) and the one of all of you together! It is so much fun to meet our blogging family in person!
Preston looks adorable and so proud riding his new bike! I love his Fargo hat! I'm so excited that Simon loves wearing hats so much now!
I told Jason before Christmas that I can't wait to get Simon a Lite Brite since I loved mine so much when I was younger, but they have changed a lot!

The Wymers said...

Very cute pictures! Especially love the one of Pres on his bike, he looks so proud! And him with the girls...OMG...he's gonna be trouble when he gets older! LOL! Glad you guys had a fun visit - don't worry, the warm weather is just around the corner! (or, at least, that's what I keep telling myself!) :o)

Unknown said...

Wow, Preston is looking so grown up...and not just because he is kissing girls!! The pictures are awesome, and those girls are too sweet. Looks like so much fun - you guys are bundled up like it's New York cold! And the bike, wow...I am so impressed. Seamus is still having trouble with the strength in his legs to push the pedals. Need to get practicing! Go Pres, go!!

Laura Wolf said...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Boy, they sure to get an early start these days! Funny if thay actually end up in that type of relationship later in life. But cute none the less. Preston looks great on his spiderman bike and did a good job with the light brite. Audrey got one for Christmas and just loves it. Takes me back to my childhood!

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh boy! That kissing pic is way too cute!!! Yay for a second date! Glad you all had fun! Wow! Looks like Preston is doing just awesome riding his bike! Go Preston!!! Love Lite Bright!!! I hear ya on not having enough pegs though... maybe they sell extras?

Destini said...

Before I forget, I saw extra pegs at ToysRUs, we are having the same problem as the kids got the LiteBrite Cube for Christmas! Grrrrr!

Anyway, I won't be showing Trace this post, as he is anxiously awaiting his date with Peyton later this month! Pres and the girls are too cute for words!

Way to go on the bike, I'm really hoping that after Trace gets his legs fixed he will be able to reach the pedals all the way around, he really wants to ride his bike!

Alex said...

Awww...what a cute little couple, I love them!!! I know what you mean about our blogging family...I LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I am pleased and thankful for the shot regarding the bike. Robert

Anthea said...

Awww - those pics of Pres and Peyton are just gorgeous. So glad I am over here in the heat and not in the cold....I never did like the cold....(Not sure I mean that today, as it is 40 degrees celcius here day and some of that cold would be very muchly appreciated). Hugs.

Michelle said...

that bicycle is great! i bet he was so excited to get it! love his hat too! i hope he is feeling well after his procedure:-)