Monday, January 9, 2012

There Go the Holidays

I’ve been meaning to post this post forever.  The holidays came and went in a true whirlwind.  Preston was deprived as ever, barely having enough gifts to open.  The whole family came down to the RVA to celebrate.  I’ve been a major blog slacker, both reading and posting.  Not quite sure in the new year if I will just do monthly updates or not, but since I’ve had this draft going, might as well finally post the pictures.  Enjoy!

IMG_8591

Hanging his Preston star ornament!  And he also LOVED his candy a day Advent calendar!

IMG_8586

IMG_8594

IMG_8605

The Wii from his Aunts and Uncles! Book of Mormon tickets for mom and a smoker for dad from the kids this year.  It is getting too hard trying to find the perfect gifts from those that have everything!

IMG_8615

IMG_8609

 

 IMG_8612

IMG_8611

It is quite nice being with a guy I have absolutely no issues wearing heels with.  I was quite spoiled as well this year!

IMG_8638

IMG_8646

Katie did a 365 day “self portrait” blog.  It was AMAZING.  Check her out on my blog roll.  Her selfers became such a big part of all family gatherings.  Everyone wanted to be in one. There was only one gift to give her…her blog in a book.  It was the most creative blog ever and I am so proud of her.  Of course I ordered the book early and it came at 3:30 pm on December 23rd.  GRRRRRR.

IMG_8651

IMG_8656

IMG_8658

It was a GIANTS Christmas!

IMG_8664

IMG_8665

IMG_8666

IMG_8669

And off to Grandma and PaPa’s for the pile of presents there!

IMG_8677

IMG_8686

Pres gets the synthesizer I never got…because I got a globe instead.

IMG_8687

Yes my siblings got Legos…from their spouses.

IMG_0210

Bike riding on Christmas day.  Happy 2012! May it be filled with love and laugher and hope and health!!!

2 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

That is so cool you gave Katie a book of her blog! So creative and thoughtful of you! Looks like Preston had a great Xmas! Xoxo

Caden and Mommy said...

Saw most of these on FB. But they all are adorable! Cool gift ... the blog book. I need to do one for me as well, for each year. I always fear, what if Blogger crashed ... and I lost every post?! That's a lot of work down the drain!