Sunday, October 23, 2011

Short and Sweet

We have a HUGE week ahead of us with Aunt Melski’s wedding.  Preston’s outfit is all ready, my dress has been resized, my shoes are a go, I even have a weave for my hair if necessary from Jessie.  Mel is already freaking a bit about the weather even though I know it’s going to be a gorgeous day and there is no way to predict this far out.  My maid of honor speech is ready to be put on paper.  My best friend Dennis is coming with me as my plus 1. I figure after 17 years of putting up with me, he’s the perfect date-he knows my family and Mel and can entertain Pres while I give my speech.  Even he has been out and about getting a new suit, shoes etc.  This is a BIG DEAL! I need the perfect wedding card and a new camera card and we are set!  I cannot wait.  Mel is going to be the most beautiful bride.  I’m so honored to be standing by her side! There will be a couple of blog posts with tons of pictures up next week. Pres told me today, “Mommy, I’m not going to miss PaPa that much this week…we’ll be in New York at the apartment on Thursday.”  There you go dad.  A real pick me up from your grandson.

Nothing too exciting this weekend-Pres had two soccer games to make up for a rain out weekend.  He scored two goals this weekend.  He is one little aggressive player out there!

IMG_8127

IMG_8130

Of course no holiday is complete without themed cupcakes!

IMG_8149

IMG_8151

Our Mommy/Pres pic o’ the week:

IMG_8143

New York here we come!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Have a great time at the wedding! The weather is supposed to be nice! I can't wait go see pics! Xoxo

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see those wedding pictures! Mel is going to be a gorgeous bride for sure! Hope you both have a wonderful time and I will pray that the weather cooperates!

mel said...

awwww youre so cute! So excited!! get here already!! xo

The Wymers said...

I can't get over what a little stud Preston is on the soccer field (surprising, huh?)! Love the pics, can't wait to hear about/see the pictures from Mel's wedding.